If you have an emergency, please call us at (321) 254-4969 during office hours.
For after-hours emergencies, please call the Animal Specialty and Emergency Center of Brevard on W Eau Gallie Blvd in Melbourne, (321) 725-5365, or
Animal Specialty and Emergency Hospital on Schenck Ave in Rockledge at (321) 752-7600.
The mission of Coquina Ridge Animal Clinic is to provide current, high quality medicine and nursing care in a loving and caring environment. Every pet should be handled with a loving touch, and every pet owner should be treated with dignity and compassion.
It is our vision that the clinic environment should feel like a second home to our employees and the people who step through our door.
We routinely provide care for dogs and cats. From the first puppy or kitten visit, our knowledgeable and friendly staff will be there for you and your pet. We provide, among other services: spay/neuter, dentistry, mass removal, exploratory surgery, and GI foreign body removal. We offer care for all life stages through senior years, dietary consultation, up to date medicine, and surgery. We try to provide positive reinforcement and stress free handling.
Dr. Kate Berberick has the most current knowledge available in the areas of Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, as well as additional services available to support your pet’s health and well being.
- Dog & Cat Microchipping
- Health Certificates (OCVI)
- Geriatric Pet Care
- Laboratory Testing
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Animal Pharmacy
- Dietary Counseling
- Pet Wellness Examinations
- Puppy & Kitten Visits
- Radiography (X-Rays)
- Parasite Control
Schedule Your Next Appointment
To schedule an appointment for your pet please call (321) 254-4969.
You can also send us an email, which we will reply to within 48 hours.
- We now have the ability to receive and send text messages!
- Please text our practice at 321-925-8930. For initial dialogue, please include your client name & pet(s) name so we may update our records accordingly.
Coquina Ridge Animal Clinic Hours
- Office Hours:
- Monday through Wednesday, and Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- WE ARE CLOSED ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS.
- Doctor Office Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 2:00 PM to 4:40 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 PM to 11:40 AM and 2:00 PM to 4:40 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM to 11:40 PM
- Surgical and dental procedures are performed on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Due to an unfortunate increase in no-shows, we have had to institute a non-refundable deposit policy. Read about it here.
Coquina Ridge Animal Clinic is not open on Thursday afternoons or Saturdays at this time.
For after-hours emergencies, please call the Animal Emergency & Critical Care Center of Brevard, (321) 725-5365 or Animal Specialty and Emergency Hospital on Schenck Ave in Rockledge at (321) 752-7600.
We have an in-house pharmacy to meet all of our patients’ medication needs.
Announcing our new pet portal! Download our mobile app on your phone or go to pethealthnetwork.com to view your pet’s information.
- For our mobile app, go to your Apple app store or Android app store and download: Pet Health Network
- To activate the app, enter your mobile number and our clinic name, Coquina Ridge Animal Clinic, or please text our practice at 321-925-8930 for an activation code.
We accept payment in the form of cash and Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. Payment is expected in full at the time that services are rendered, unless other arrangements have been made. Your understanding is appreciated.
We are now offering Care Credit as an additional payment option for those that qualify. Care Credit is a financing option for multiple health care providers (not just veterinarians) that can help break up the cost of treatment. Please visit their website to find out more details and apply online.